The HDO Health Journiquet™ is a novel, class II, non-sterile, non-invasive, single-use medical device designed to stop junctional bleeding quickly and effectively. We designed the device based on extensive end-user inputs and detailed design requirements.
- Saves Time - can rapidly be applied effectively in high-stress combat and trauma environments
- No Fine Motor Movements - Requires only gross motor movements to apply even when wearing tactical or medical gloves and in wet environments that enable bleeding to be stopped while the patient is in the field
- Easy to Use - Due to the intuitive design it will require no formal training to use effectively
- Portable and Durable - Pre-assembled as a single device with a compact design for simple stowage and quick deployment in harsh field operating conditions and optimal compatibility with tactical medical gear
- Secure - It allows direct pressure on the wound while remaining in place during patient movement and transport
- Affordable - It is projected to have a total cost of ownership lower than the competition